View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 11:52 AM   #55
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< I challenge you to put up 12 games where Quincy did shit. You won't find it because it isn't there. The guy is not a NFL quality quarterback. he will never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs. I have a hundred bucks to any taker. Put up or shut up. The guy is not a good quarterback. Period. Great athlete? Yes. Good QB? Hell no. Not even close.

your subtel pathetic shots at me do not change this fact. yes, I said FACT. Carter is not a good QB.
>>

good luck, because he's only played 12 games.

but heres a friendly bet for you.

if QC can get the boys into the playoffs or if carter leads the cowboys to 9 wins this season, which is a 9-7 record. you will put in your signature, &quot;i love quincy carter. he is my idol, and i was terribly wrong to doubt his talent.&quot;

if he doesn't i will put in my signature, &quot;its true, QC is a spare.&quot;
>>

Well I would do this too but ill say this if Quincy gives us more losses then wins then id be happy to put QC is a spare. Its not like i am in favor of the guy being a superstar qb I just not only want to see him get a chance to be a decent qb but I also thinks he deserves one being he has played some reasonable games. I had cowboys winning 8 games this season anyway so I feel they can atleast go 8-8. So far they are on pace of goin 9 - 7 if they beat the teams they are suppose to beat. That could change tho because I have no clue on what the hell Carolina is sippin on.

By the way like Aexchange said QC has only played 12 games. Let me ask u this go and get Brett Favres stats or Troy Aikmans stats after 12 games and tell me what the hell they did to come ot greatness that they did. Dont get me wrong im not comparing the guy to those guys but I just dont get u say he sucks and has no talent but the guy completed 72 of his passes? I dont care if htey all were 3 feet yard throws that doestn show u suck at all.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote