View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 01:48 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER bring on the Kings!

What a freaking awesome game!!! The kid looks great, 7 dimes and 1 TO and 2 steals…and one amazing ally oop to the big man! And Dirk was Dirk.

Some of you did great on the OVER/UNDER tonight..and while some were lifted to nice heights, others got sunk by the HoH…

It came down like this: UNDER/UNDER/OVER/UNDER…HoH: OVER

Those who suck so much they actually scored a negative score at –1: FahQ(finally gets what he deserves [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Zueri(too good to be so close to Q), FCC(sucker?), tripledipping(L)

They can only be known as 0: puppy(there is not much to him), Razor(step back from the ledge), rakesh(not even worth a penny)…

They can only go to the dollar store at +1: toad(this fits him..cause he blows), ocelot(too ugly to be better than this J ), U2(my man…I’m so ashamed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Murph(is he really a bird brain?? ROCK ME!), sande(can do better than this), Oz(take a bath, cause you stick!), dirno(lobster claw)…

At least they are better than everyone previously mentioned at +2: S-M(can do better than this), V2M(what is V2M?), Folter(think happy thoughts…you too are better than FahQ!), woods(hiding in the trees?), ape(was perfect on the normal selections but got sunk by the HoH), Steve(come on steve…in the same category as ape? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), C(bro, you are better than this…or you are just a very good liar), brick(new player does ok), rabbit(nice start..keep playing), F4ever(ok…but there better days ahead)

Making good at +3: Evil(don’t ever underestimate the power of the dark lord), Dan(he sucks far too much to be here…I’m temped to make him –17 out of pure hatred), Julius(good job), MavsRule(good player), SS(can do better), MFF(the mod of mods), amy(greatness continues), Cali(queens rarely do worse), Novice(is among the chicks who rule the OVER/UNDER), crippler(loves the mavs and his mary jane?)

Kicking butts and taking names at +4: Jive(don’t mess with a fan of Street Fighter), Pongo(will be chrushed by my boys in the fantasy league…but good job tonight……..loser [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Mary(Houston fan…but that is her one weakness), mavdog(must be sad tonight..his horse is losing), Rev(preach it preacher!), Big Dog(good job)

The Lords and Ladies of the land at +5: Twelli(take a picture of that!), MVP(proves that she does not need Raef to dominate), Doc(I have got to quit feeding him the answers…I think he may be using them to cheat), dawg(is proving himself to be one of the best O/U players we have)

Just remember, it called Heaven or Hell for a reason…it roughed a bunch of people up tonight!
See you later for the Wednesday’s game!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote