View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 01:35 AM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:D-E-F-E-N-S-E!!!

Max, you are either a liar or dilusional if you think that my edits have been changes of opinion. I have only added clarification and additional arguments to posts.

Quote:
Who knows if your current opinion will be the one that hangs around until tomorrow.
Well there is a watermark placed by the website itself that tells you exactly when the posts has been edited, so I'd say that everyone save you would be able to tell tomorrow if I had edited after I went to bed tonight.

Quote:
And why would I care if you watch the game tape? You will see what you want to see. Others of us have seen something else. Eh, that's life.
If the argument is that the majority rules, then the jury is out. If the argument is that its just a matter of interpretation, then I'll give you that on the contested shots, but not on the many open shots that Orlando got. That is not a matter of interpretation. Period.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote