View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 02:04 AM   #25
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:D-E-F-E-N-S-E!!!

Quote:
You just contradicted yourself. In your first sentence, you say our defense didn't lose the game, but in your second sentence, you said it did.
not if you actually gave something I wrote some thought. I said that poor execution lost the game and poor defense should have made it a blowout. But we got lucky and it didnt.

Quote:
So you agree with me?
since it isnt important to my argument and since I've said it in other threads already, yes. I agree with you that shooting and execution lost the game for us. That wasnt really the argument on the table, so yeah. That's right. I'm only arguing with Max's baseless idea that our sharp defense kept us in contention for the win.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote