Old 11-10-2004, 03:34 PM   #34
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default RE:D-E-F-E-N-S-E!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
But all you've done is spray negativity in this thread like a dog marking its territory.
I find that a little offensive since you said

"Maybe I don't have YOUR basketball IQ [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]" as if I dont have the basketball IQ to understand the game I was watching.
"Who knows if your current opinion will be the one that hangs around until tomorrow" as if I was flip-flopping. What a deceptive move! You knew exactly how I was editing my posts. Exactly, and you always had the option to quote. To imply that I was doing anything more than being annoying is beyond any standards of debate.
I found it a little offensive that you asked me in a snippy way if I had watched the game. And after I had posted that I had indeed watched the game then you accused me of "fast forwarding" the game. So you are the one that started with the negativity missy. Excuse me for responding in kind.

And as for the quoting feature - you changed one of your posts WHILE I WAS QUOTING IT. My quote didn't come up right because you had already changed your post. That makes it difficult because you can always say "I didn't say that" because since the original post had been changed then there isn't any record of your actual comments. You CAN change the wording in a quote - it doesn't have to be same as what was originally posted.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote