View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 11:39 PM   #329
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Costing them 2 games? What games have you been watching? If those 2 dropped passes cost us those 2 games than we have TO to thank for 4 games this season. Its impossible for 1 player to cost a team a loss or win in the NFL. NBA maybe but no way in hell is it possible in football.
First off, don't be a smart ass to me if you want me to respond to this post. Second off, the games that you probably think T.O. had to do with us winning, we would have won regardless. T.O.'s so called 'will' hasn't done shit for us this year. I don't understand what the question is here. We are paying him 25 million to make plays that he is not making, yet he feels it necessary to show off in the end zone when the league and fans could give a shit. He is a moronic child in a gifted body.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote