View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 02:07 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Having four classes and four labs a week is really killing me. Plus tomorrow I'll be talking to the Physical Medicine clinic at Baylor for a part-time job. Having to deal with the homework and job is bad enough, but man..dealing with those incredibly immature and annoying freshmen/sophs in my classes is the real b*tch! Most of them look like they're 15, and act like it too. I only graduated a few months ago but I swear I feel like an old man sitting among those "kids."

Hopefully Mr. Elite/Mod Rob can keep things going here during the slow days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote