View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 04:51 PM   #37
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Is the stuff about WCS outperforming Powell a joke I missed? Or is it a belief that Powell will be so bad coming off injury that the literal last man we signed in free agency(maybe Iwundu is actually the last) will be better than him?

Not being rude, just asking as I've missed a lot over the last few weeks not being on here as much. We chased the corpse of Gasol over WCS before bringing him back. And DP was praised for working harder than anybody in the bubble last year despite his injury. He has been routinely praised as the hardest worker on the roster ever since he got here. Edit- Plus the obvious... he is highly highly efficient when healthy on offense. So it would have to be glaringly obvious for him to be beat out by WCS IMO.

So is the belief that he will be like the corpse of Wesley Matthews once he's healthy and so bad he's going to be out of the league soon or that WCS is basically overlooked by the entire NBA and he's just flat out better? Or am I missing a sarcastic joke?

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 11-26-2020 at 04:56 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote