View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 01:55 PM   #51
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I completely agree with all of this. Luka will learn it in time. I like the edge that he has and don’t want to blunt that, but yeah: no need for him to spend endless energy just getting the ball up court. Something Dinwiddie can actually help with too.
For sure. 1 of JB and or Dinwiddie could technically alway be on the court with him. So moving the ball up court shouldn't be a problem anymore. And definitely don't want to dullen his edge. I honestly don't think that's even possible. Some guys are inherently 'that guy, pal', he just needs to learn how to control the force and read what he can take advantage of with efficiency.

To me it would mean, Luka seeing - he's challenging me to take him off the dribble and he's being a bitch about it, so I must defeat him in that fashion because he's a constant pest going back a ways. But it's not just 1v1, he has sagging defenders and random help doubling. So spread it and you can talk your mess as you back him down and embarrass him etc. There's other ways and he will likely learn them all. The kid is soo damn good.

On the other hand I personally like Mann, he's a guy who plays hard ans has some talent and isn't going to shy away from any match-up. You want that guy and hate to play against him...and I'd like to have him.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-11-2022 at 01:56 PM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote