Thread: Pin Drop
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #17
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
Be careful before you go blasting or judging the "French"

For the Record... I AM FRENCH!!!

I was born in Spain, my mother is French and I grew up on a French-American home...my dad is career military and I too served honorably for over 7 years, before deciding to pursue a career in the Civilian sector.

I have worked from 2000-2007 for a French Corporation, and only recently have I changed...now working for Japanese Corporation.

I Love France, however I am truly Conservative and I don't agree with French Politics. The People of France are great people, but the corruption from the Leftist French Government is horrible...coupled with how the French Press reports on issues, I hope beyond measure that we never see the day that the USA is compared equally to France.

I love both my home countries, France and USA...however I was born an American and have always been an American first!!!

Those points in the message above, sure point to some foolish comments and thinking by various people from France...but let me be clear...not all French think like the left and actually there are several working to create effective change in France.

I only hope and Pray that this happens in my lifetime.

Vive La France!!!

Weren't YOU the one bitching about this thread being moved to the Political Forums??????

(I mean, you even went so far as to call the mod who moved it "an idiot" but here YOU are talking politics...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-29-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote