View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #95
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If Chris Paul is traded before the coming season for a package of cap relief, picks and young talent, the Mavs are going to have some serious, serious egg on their faces.

I don't think it's very likely, but this has me feeling a little uneasy.
What else could they have done? Word is they offered literally everything short of Dirk several times, including right before they greenlighted the Chandler trade. If the Hornets change their mind now, and they end up trading him to someone else for cap relief, I'm just not sure what else the Mavs could have done?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote