View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #34
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
By the way, Chum, I posted the article showing that the men involved in the death of the young boy firing the Uzi have been charged with many violations of NFA and ATF laws. I told you earlier that I thought many laws had been broken in that situation and I was right.

I believe you posted the article as a "got ya" article to support gun restrictions.

The issue was not the gun. The issues were:
1)stupidity
2)lawlessness
3)neglect

Anyway, I posted it as a separate thread earlier. You probably saw it and ignored it since you no longer had any point to make...
I don't guess there was any more point to be made that wasn't made before. The dad had a hardon for guns, and as a result his kid ended up dead. I'm sure if you asked the dad, you'd fiind that that was the only salient point.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote