Thread: Rasheed Wallace
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2003, 12:57 AM   #48
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Rasheed Wallace

**cough** **cough**Walker** cought**cough**

But seriously, that's a tough question. Let's consider the facts:

Finley-the second oldest person on the team. Finley has had more good games than bad in my opinion. Since Howard is not yet ready to take Finley's spot, we'd also need to get another 2 guard. The only attractive player to trade for is an injury prone Derek Anderson.

Jamison-i didn't think he'd do well as a sixth man, but i think he is doing better than Walker could've if he were on the bench. He is leading all bench players in points per game. He's stepped it up the most in the past 8 or 9 games. If we were to trade him, we'd need a back up SF in the deal. There only attractive player to trade, and that's Ruben Patterson.

Walker-the most consistent player overall on this team. Although he's taking the most shots without averaging the most points, he's still our best player that can score easy buckets in the paint. His rebounding and assist stats are at its best.

I don't think Finley should go simply because he's no longer our most tradeable asset as opposed to early in the off-season. It basically comes down to Walker or Jamison. And here's how I see it:

If Nelson got Wallace, 5 all stars will not start. We can't afford not to start Nash, Finley, Dirk, and Wallace come playoff time(assuming Dallas makes it). Nelson will still want someone to score off the bench. I think it will come down to which of the two will make a better bench player. And it's already proven that Jamison can score off the bench. So by process of elimination, i'd have to say Walker.

Also, Walker's our most tradeable player because he's improved his stats and he has a attractive contract(much like Nick Van Exel)
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote