View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #102
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
This is where you and I differ.

Seriously, everyone needs to shut up with the "this is a free Internet, go elsewhere if you like" crap. This is a great board, but if the old farts like me want to wax nostalgic, we're going to do it and you're just going to have to live with it. When I started posting on the forum, I had a dog and no kids. Now I have the same dog and three kids. I don't have as much time as I used to have. Does that mean I'm any less of a diehard fan? No way -- my wife gives me grief because I'm already raising the next generation of Mavs fans.

I'm not going to listen to people run down Murph as one of the "worst members of this forum" or act like Stressboy is some newbie punk. I fully realize you can't go back in time (nor do I really want to), but guys like Murphy and Stressboy are the reason that there was a forum here for younger folks to stumble across years later.

*steps off soap box*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressboy View Post
Only people with no lives will read 13 pages to pick up where that started
Quote:
...so those of us that try to maintain a real life can read the thread titles, and decide what is worth our time and what is not.
So because his join date says 2001, he can post insults but we "newbies" and "kiddies" aren't allowed to tell him to go shove it.

Whatever.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote