View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 10:53 AM   #23
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Bradley in the 4th

I would like to see Shawn in to close the game. We always need stops whether we are behind or ahead. Shawn gives us the very best chance to get those stops. While he's not perfect, he is the best defensive prescense on this team. Shawn may not always finish around the basket, but I've see everyone else on the team blow open bunnies around the basket as well. Shawn is still a very high percentage shooter, and is one of the best FT shooters on the team. I think that Shawn should get a good rest before coming in to close out the 4th, but Nellie should be able to swing that.