Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:41 AM   #1146
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Dont we have another thread for this? Some kind of special "season2:Generations" thread, or something? You guys are confusing me.

Hiro is still the best. That was the greatest sword battle of all time. 2 dollars still says Kensai is Linderman. 2 blond guys with British accents? Too convenient. Who cares about the centuries time difference? His healing powers help him live longer. Thats how it works with Wolverine, anyway. And speaking of too convenient, how long must flyaway boy have been outside Claires window to see her cut her toe off? Surely he wasnt just conveniently there for that one moment, was he?

Parkman at the crimescene: He was acting like a patrolman. But yeah, he is too clueless. Boone Him!

Does Nathan remind anyone else of the oreo-beard commercial? That guy is awesome.

Oh, and the Honduran chicks power is "evil, evil enough to kill the devil." Does that mean she will eventually save the day by killing the new and super evil bad guy?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Usually Lurkin again.
I love you

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote