View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 08:56 PM   #1003
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I agree 100%. At the minimum the refs created confusion and then essentially awarded the Warriors 2 pts. That being said, Kidd should have called another time out as soon as he saw the incongruence. That would have provided an opportunity to dispute what was going on. BTW, regardless of the confusion created, was giving the Warriors the ball the correct call? That seems important. There were also several questionable calls in the 3rd and 4th quarter that did not go the Mavs way. All that being said, it is painful to watch Kidd's incompetence. Mavs have played 38 games that ended regulation time with a difference of 6 points or less. They have won half of those games. A really good coach would have better than a .500 record in close games. Moreover, the FO failed to pick up a center/rebounder before the trade deadline or after buy outs. The Mavs are literally last in the NBA in rebounding. Do you really believe you can compete in the playoffs being last in rebounding? Really? The organization is in dire straits, yet they are showing little urgency. Rather, they want to blame the NBA, the refs, and injuries for their lousy season. Truly dysfunctional. Its time to fish or cut bait Cuban. Fix it or sell the team.
I've said this a thousand times

This organization has lived and died with Powell/Kleber as their top two bigs.

No other organization in the league would sit around and continue to roll out that tandem on nightly basis to get destroyed on the glass every single night.

That is the definition of insanity

I also don't think Cuban gives a shit anymore. As long as he gets his sale out crowd's and he can market Luka dude is perfectly satisfied

He only made the kyrie trade to quiet down the outside noise

He has no intentions of retaining Irvin or Wood and I believe that incident with Brunson had cuban written all over it
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote