View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 09:51 AM   #41
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Who should go if one has to?

Quote:
I would say Michael Finley. I love Fin, but with the emergence of Howard and with Delk on the bench, I think we have enough players to shore up the shooting guard position. Moreover, it would keep in tact the strong forward attackt that we have now with (Nowitzki, Walker & Jamison). Lastly, of the Big 5 he is the oldest (okay by one year) of the Big 5.
Again, Michael Finley is not going to bring you a premium big guy that is significantly better than what you can get via FA next summer, and honestly, if I had to choose, I'd have a hard time dealing him before either Walker or Jamison. I know how Finley fits into the equation here. The jury's still out on the other two.