View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #18
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Free is a LT. He is athletic enough to protect the backside. I am not sure if he is strong enough yet though. Adams problems right now is that his feet are getting slower against the excellent speed rushers. Players like Allen from the Vikings are quick and strong....Flo didn't have a big issue because Allen didn't have elite speed, Free did because Allen was just flat stronger than he was.

I expect Free to move permanently to the left side shortly. Columbo was the best offensive lineman they had until his injury, and while Free was a good replacement, he is no where near the mauler that Columbo is when healthy. Free and Columbo I expect to be the bookends for several more years -- and Dallas will be fine with them there -- depending on injury.

Dallas really needs a stretch the field WR, and a ball hawking FS. Another linebacker would definitely help as well.
A ball hawking FS? Aren't there only 3 in the whole NFL? Good luck finding that lol. I actually wouldn't mind seeing the same team return just draft and get younger. A offensive linemen whether its a tackle or guard needs to be taking that's for sure.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote