View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 02:28 PM   #147
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
With DFS moving off the 3 line this season and improving at the rim, I would want to keep him.

Package Kleber, who has looked good lately, along with Powell or whatever is needed to get a PF/C that can get inside.
I love DFS and personally wouldn't want to trade him.

But if you could somehow land Turner with some form of package deal that includes DFS, Powell or THJ it might be worth the risk

Someone mentioned RC wasn't interested in Mavs players but I just read this rumor about DFS

https://thesmokingcuban.com/posts/ma...y-smith-trades
Fischer noted the Pacers as a suitor for Finney-Smith, but they would be far from the only team interested in acquiring the 28-year-old. Contending teams will be lining up, but it is hard to imagine the Mavericks improving their roster this season in the deal. The team’s defense is likely to take a step back, which is counterintuitive to head coach Jason Kidd’s philosophy.

If the Mavs pulled off a deal they could potentially start Josh Green and Turner down the stretch

Luka
Brunson
Green or Bullock (I prefer Green)
KP
Turner
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote