Thread: Lost - Season 2
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 11:15 PM   #75
yukmunky

yukmunky is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Lost - Season 2

Walt is going to make a connection with Shannon to let everyone know what has happened to them. There has been some major foreshadowing about this also. First off, it has been said before by people that Walt is "special". Boone also said the same thing about Shannon and to date she has mostly been a useless character that people think is good for nothing. She is due for some character development.

About Walt, the kid has got some serious psychic abilites going on. So far he has read Locke's mind and told him not to open the hatch, when Walt had never been told about it before. I also think he was using some kind of manipulation in that dice game he was schooling everyone with. If he thought about getting two sixes he could make it happen, but he thinks or says it is just luck. Tonight, I think he astral-projected himself, but first he needed somone to receive the message. The dog went into the woods because he felt Walt's presence and Walt knew that Shannon would come looking for Vincent.

I think it is obvious Walt was seen in his current condition, soaking wet and needing to keep quiet so as not to be overheard by the people on the boat. Either Walt has not fully developed his powers yet or Shannon was not able to translate them yet because she has no idea of her "specialness". So it all makes sense to me and I am sticking with it until I am shown otherwise!
yukmunky is offline   Reply With Quote