View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:47 PM   #164
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

I am not using it as the only factor. I just put that as a note. People are on here saying he is THE elite defensive player. I don't think he is. I think he is a very good defender, probably one of the top 5, but in no way ELITE like some people say he is. And I cerntainly would not say he is one of the best overall playersin the NBA. He is a solid basketball player. When you are elite, you totally shut down the opposing teams best offensive player. Look at my posts above in this thread. Kobe, Dirk, Lebron, Melo, Marion, Redd, and so on and so on have torched Sac when they have played them this year. And not to mention, the second threat on each of these teams has torched them as well. Odom, Howard, Bell, Simmons. I could really care less anymore. If people want to take hime, be my guest. I just hope you never become a GM>