View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #9
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's only if you consider Diop and Damp the same thing. I honestly like what Damp gives you on the defensive end a lot more than Diop but to each, their own. I guess you can make a case that Cubes doesn't want to spend 30 million (60 million if you count the luxury tax) on centers. I'd buy that, but I do wish that he'd reconsider that notion. I know I'm in the minority, but I really like Damp and some of the things that he provides the team. I think he can still provide a lot, even with a guy like Shaq on the team. With Diop he seems to provide overagressive defense. That can be an asset on help defense, but sometimes leave you lacking in one-on-one post defense. I think Damp is much better than Diop in one-on-one situations while still providing very solid help defense.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote