View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 02:16 PM   #541
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yeah he was sandbagging it. I'm sure he didn't want to get hurt and have to stay in Detroit.

That being said...I'd kick the tires on him if I'm the Mavs. I think its too early for him to ring chase.......
I only watched a few of their games earlier in the season when Blake actually tried to play hard.

He looked solid and I was surprised by his passing and ball handling ability.

I think Blake would be an upgrade offensively compared to both Kleber and Johnson when he tries hard. He looked like a natural Point Forward a more skilled JJ in that role.

I'd kick the tires on him because it could be low risk/high reward, I doubt the Mavs even put in an offer because they are real picky in terms of who they want.

I just thought it was rather fishy that all of a sudden all those contenders are now in on Blake.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote