View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 01:29 PM   #558
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Looks like Richardson has really turned it around and actually is the reliable 3 and D workhorse we thought he was. I'm honestly thinking Covid was the thing that screwed up the first part of his season. We've seen it happen with a lot of players around the league. It seems like it takes weeks, if not months, to really recover from.

Whatever the case, thank god, for the turnaround because we seriously need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I made a comment in the GDT yesterday, but he has really turned things around the last few games. He is starting to look like the player we all expected him to be when we traded for him. Hoping the trend continues.

The way I see it is, What JRich brings is hustle and intuition and that has more staying power. I think it will keep trending with more chemistry. Those defensive plays are part hustle but also very much intuition. He understands if someone gets around him that he has another chance to effect the play from behind.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote