View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 01:18 PM   #126
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Don’t see why we aren’t allowed to be a little upset about nearly blowing a 29 point lead. On a basketball forum in the game thread. I’m very happy about the win, this team never lies down.

Aside from that, I feel horrible about what happened. I remember exactly where I was for Sandy Hook and kinda just laid in bed for days watching the coverage. It’s sickening what continues to happen
On a positive spin to it luckily the Mavs were up by 29 points this time as opposed to 19 points like in game 2 because then we aren't even talking about a game 5 I'm guessing.

Much like you I'll take the win but it's awfully alarming that for the 2nd time you nearly blew a huge lead because of the same issues you blew this type of lead in game 2

They lost focus and stopped doing what they did to get the lead in the 1st place.

I simply don't feel good about game 5 on the road like most do but hey maybe after those two situations the Mavs will take that experience like some have said on here and put it to better use in game 5.

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-25-2022 at 01:19 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote