View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 09:57 PM   #322
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
And one more thing....

During the game in the 3rd Q I think, they showed Lue during a timeout with that Wired Up thing or whatever it's called... And he was just saying shit like "Keep being aggressive!! Keep attacking! Get them in foul trouble!" Shit like that. And I remember thinking... God damn! I wish Rick would tell our guys that in huddles!!! Cuz Im literally yelling at the TV most of the game saying the same thing!! When our shots and 3s aren't falling, drive the effing ball!! Put them on their heels! Get fouls! Ughhh it drives me absolutely insane guys for real.

K done ranting.

Well in 24 hours it will be just about halftime lol. Holy shit I'm so anxious but can't wait!

Let's go Mavs!!
I think it will be tough for us to win this series without SOMETHiNG from KP and Brunson. Need to try to get KP going and engaged early (can’t believe having to get someone engaged in game 6 of a playoff game is an actual thing— but that’s where we stand) and try to get Brunson some favourable matchups with space to work.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote