View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 11:23 AM   #17
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

He was banned somewhere else, right?

edit: ...and I wanna add to the Murph cronies comment. I guess I'm a Murph crony (ie?) in a sense, because I like talking sports with the guy. I agree with a lot of his sports opinions. I like how he makes fun of everybody. I like how BBL wants to punch him in the face.

.. so I'm a Murphy sympathizer, but I'm not leaving on account of it. It's not my problem he was a jerk one too many times. I don't see why it is any one of ya'lls problems either. Other than it was part of why Murphy liked to get people in his corner -- leverage against the membership of the board.

Smart? Yup. Political? Certainly. Was I smart enough to see it happening, when he would pal up with me and try to get me in his corner? Yup. It's just too bad not everyone else was.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote