View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 11:41 PM   #79
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
Josh Green watch - some nice plays overall, highlighted by his steal of the ball from Gobert, behind the back dribble, drive to the hoop and kick to Bertans in the corner for a 3. Couple of other nice dishes - one to maxi in the post with a good seal on his man and a dish to DFS for the driving layup.

Bertans - 6'10" showtime lakers Magic wannabe - grabbing boards and leading the break. Found maxi trailing for a 3 this game. I know he's likely not gonna stick with the team, but it's fun to cheer for him.
Haha nice recap 👍

Josh’s energy is infectious. He’s weirdly special. Someone compared him to Iggy and that may be the best comp. GSW era Iggy, not Philly where he was a go to scorer. Don’t think Josh will ever be quite on that level but he’s just a guy that does everything well and is a winning player. He’s switchable 1-4 and even held his own a couple times against Gobert in the post. I’d like to see our guys find him even more on the break when he leaks out— he’s legit the fastest guy in the court most nights. Jalen is getting better about it but I’ve noticed more than a few egregious examples of him not finding Josh up ahead. Probably a trust thing as it’s gotten better of late.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote