View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 06:47 PM   #244
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Vs the Clippers? I don't know about that lineup, unless they're shooting insane percentages. There's no defense on the floor. Playoff basketball especially vs the clips is a different story.

I agree 100%

We can't defend the clippers with that lineup and we sure as hell can't rebound with it.

This is playoff basketball you got to play some defense and unfortunately THJ and Curry as your wings aren't going to cut it.

I'd rather go with a lineup that can at least rebound and defend the paint.

Soneone pointed out the mavs started struggled to score starting the 3rd qtr with ty hat big lineup

Well guess what the clippers weren't exactly getting anything easy doing that qtr either

It wasnt until KP got kicked out the game that they took over

Besides in the regular season our small ball proved time and time again they can't matchup vs the clippers so why not giving 4th the big lineups a longer look before passing judgement.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote