View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 06:04 PM   #10
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milles
From previous articles I have read when Ben Wallace fired his agent .

His agent was to go on an hourly rate. Ben read the contract, only to see that the agent had inserted some caveat about how if Wallace did not get a max contract, (or something like that) the agent would continue to receive a %. Ben called his agent on that, agent responds, "Oh yeah, I meant to call and let you know there was a mistake in the contract".

From that I got the impression that Ben was not too slow on the uptake. It was only after the, miscommunication, that he fired his agent.
That’s the same story I read. I don’t know where this picture of Wallace as some Neanderthal came from.

As far as the story, I don’t know how you don’t suspend a player who refuses to enter a game. Saunders and Dumars dropped the ball here and it may eventually come back to bite them in the ass.

Lastly, if I ever screw up so badly that it makes the paper, I want this guy writing the story.