View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #205
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Bob also..but there really isn't anyone worth listening to when it comes to basketball talk on either Theticket or 103.3.

Last night was nothing but encouraging except for one thing..the Mavs lost. Josh Howard didn't play. Dirk played poorly... yet the Mavs were right there. They played pretty good defense. They busted their asses. They came up just short against the Lakers when their second leading scorer was out and Dirk had an off night. Personally, I believe it's a step forward.. the only step forward that I've seen this season. Yes, they beat the Spurs, but that was just by hitting outside jumpers. The Mavs took the ball to the rim more.. they rebounding the ball. Hey, I want the win, but last night was a nice step in the right direction.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote