View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 12:50 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavericks vs. Spurs Gameday Thread

The sikeology for tonight's game:

uhh....go read kg's post and put my name on it.

I do want to see how AJ handles Duncan. As a former teammate he will probably have insight that Don "the wizard" does not. Remember how Nellie kept saying that Dampier could not play Duncan because Duncan destroys Bigs? I wonder if AJ has the same philosophy(I know I do not)? I would love to see Damp paly TD and force him to the elbow all night. The only problem I see is that TD, as a former MVP, get the benefit of so many calls and that he might have 3 fouls on Damp in 10 minutes of play.

When all is said and done:
Mavs 94
Spurs 86

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote