View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #22
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
no, it is NOT double taxation.

once and for all....

you
can
not
be
taxed
when
you
are
dead
<period>

the person inheriting is being taxed.

you know I paid this guy $40 to mow my lawn, and the govt took 4%... and then he used THAT SAME $40 to buy a carton of cigarettes and got taxed AGAIN <the sneaky bastards and their double taxation>
The money when earned was taxed. It has not been used to buy anything. It is just setting there. Then because a different relative has it, you tax the same money again. IE the term DOUBLE Taxation on the same earned money.

You are focusing on the person, I am focusing on the money and how it is being taxed without being utilized for "gain". I have also stated that it is again taxed from the state level with a "sales" tax when used.

I am not taxed. If I don't make money I don't owe the government money. I am taxed by the government on the money I "earn"..........unless you are talking inheritance in which the money which they have already taxed when earned -- is taxed a second time without procuring anything because it changed ownership....ie inheritance tax.

It is still a double taxation of the money without the money being used to procure anything.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote