View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:51 AM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I'll go ahead and say it:

Romo. And by the end of the season, I think most here are going to agree with me. I certainly can't argue with Brees or even Warner. But I think Romo proved how valuable the guy is when he was injured (although some of that was obviously Brad Johnson's ineptness). Still, even with four fingers, he's putting up numbers as good as anyone. Now with the splint will be gone, the smile back, and new weapons at his disposal (Roy Williams continuing to learn the Cowboys system and Bennett gradually developing into a usable tight end), I think he's going to cement his place atop the NFL these last four weeks. He's gotta do it against tough competition, but I do think he's got it in him. We'll see.
If we can win 3 of the next 4, then I think Romo will make a very strong case for MVP (especially the way Brees & Warner have been playing lately - they both threw picks at pivotal points this week that ultimately cost their team the game...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote