View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 03:58 PM   #1379
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I hate to admit it, but Spiral is probably right. These two guys made huge contributions to the Mavs, but probably don't stand out that much to the rest of the league.

Marion has a better chance, simply because he earned the name Matrix, with his ability to do so many different things well, especially in PHX. Without his defense, there is no banner hanging in the AAC.

Fin set the bar on what it means to to be a Mav, to play hard and stay classy...a standard that Dirk and Nash adopted and is being passed on now to Luka and KP.

I won't be surprised if Marion makes it eventually. I'll be stunned if Fin does. But I love them both and am forever grateful I got to watch them shine at Reunion and the AAC
Ditto
turin is offline   Reply With Quote