View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 06:48 PM   #43
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<<

<< Those of you that think I am crazy:

How much money would you put on the Mavs beating the Lakers in the playoffs right now?? How confident would you be??
>>

This actually defines where your wrong Nellie. I wouldn't put any money on the Mavs beating the Lakers in the playoffs because I consider the Lakers the favorites to win the championship until someone knocks them off. But being a contender only means the team is one of several withh an honest chance to win the championship--not that they are the team most likely to do so.
>>

It depends on the odds.. So you would bet me 100 dollars to my 1 that the mavericks couldn't win it?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote