View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 10:04 AM   #396
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I keep coming back to Portland. CJ and Nance would help SO much. I think we’re low key contenders with good health from KP, another switchy front-court guy (Nance or Thad Young) and another creator like CJ. If there is a deal with Portland where you kill two birds with one stone and take Nance into TPE they almost have to go for it. It would kill me to ship off Josh Green. And I don’t think they’d have any interest in THJ, though he makes less than CJ so they save even more $. I think other teams can beat our offer unless we can re-route a draft pick in a 3-way. We could really use a large expiring contract about now.
I'm meh on CJ but if theybwant to dump some salary THJ and DP who drops off after next season might be a route for them. Its not enough straight up talent wise but maybe some fluff around it gets them to the table. We haven't really missed THJ but we would need to get someone like Nance to replace DP.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote