View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 06:34 PM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I disagree, very much a salvageable season and perhaps they knew they would be moving to make in-season moves. Not my preference, but here we are...

I also don't agree on Kyrie. I've seen when it works out, but it was always dependent on health, and for the most part, it's been fine on that front. Thanks to Dwight Powell, the entire budding chemistry took a 12-game hit and that was reset. I still have hope that Kyrie will be the #2 option he can be and will eventually be able to let Luka get breathers and take time off.

All that said, it's moot unless the big man rotation improves, and it might take a drastic improvement tbh

Love the idea of Siakam, but not seeing how we get there and concerned about the future given he's a FA and will be needing a big contract to stay. Perhaps there's a play here in trading Kyrie in the offseason and re-signing Siakam, I dunno...
Idk what salvageable is, I guess. I figured id settle this season like many others did with
Just give us some exciting basketball. We have all listed reasons why we arent contenders so theres no need to list them again.

We dont have enough for Siakam unless you are talking Kyrie and that seems like too many moving parts to even day dream about. We do need someone that can play big. Otherwise we just need to decide what type of cooked bread we prefer.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote