View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 12:08 PM   #37
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Idk what salvageable is, I guess. I figured id settle this season like many others did with
Just give us some exciting basketball. We have all listed reasons why we arent contenders so theres no need to list them again.

We dont have enough for Siakam unless you are talking Kyrie and that seems like too many moving parts to even day dream about. We do need someone that can play big. Otherwise we just need to decide what type of cooked bread we prefer.
I meant they can still contend this year, but it takes some more moves.

I'm starting to think they didn't like any deals in the offseason and thought they could make something happen at the deadline. Dumbass approach, but it makes sense with the timeline of events. They're extremely lucky that Lively is this playable early on or it would all be a disaster.

Seriously, the problem has been there now going on three seasons (could argue all the way back to losing Chandler, but I digress...). Even I will start to get really perturbed if they stand pat over the next month and a half.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote