View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:42 PM   #67
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You hit the nail on the head here. Kidd's entire system is just a watered down version of Rick's. It's just that Kidd can't play call for shit. Lineups are about equal in bizarness, although I do think Kidd has done a good job getting the most of out players...when they actually get a chance.

Listen, we won this game and are still within easy striking distance of the 6th seed. But I really, really don't like Maxi's role when you just made a major trade for Gafford.

Watch the highlights and you can see how we NEED the shotblocking and rebounding. Lively was just insane on defense this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MihQ...el=PandaHank41
Agreed. I hope we need to just get rid of Maxi and THJ in the offseason to force Kidd's hand (since we probably can't hope to replace Kidd.) Replace TJH with Hardy and I think this might be one of the 4 best teams in the league.

Quote:
And dude, Luka is just redonk this season. I don't think there are 10 players in history more talented than him. Maybe not even 5.
I mean, just from a statistical standpoint, he has been doing things that have never been done before since the moment he first stepped on to the court. From his rookie season, the only people you can compare him to are Bird, Magic, Oscar, Lebron, even Jordan.

The dude has 4 all-nba first teams in his first 5 years. Thats the same number the Dirk, Garnett, and David Robinson had in their entire careers. Oh yeah, and he's even better this year and easily cruising to his fifth.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote