View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 08:11 AM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Rebuild Sac -- changing Dallas philosophy

Boston Celtics --- three time champs with a lineup almost exactly like this one.

I agree, that Defense is the in thing right now..... But I remember when Showtime was about offense, and Celtics scored on anybody, and Dr.J's Sixers were just awesome. Sorry, but I hate the way the game is played all about defense now. I would much rather see a team put together that can play D, but can score on anyone.

If Avery were to preach scheme/team defense, which he would, then this lineup would be the best offense in the league, and middle of the pack defensively -- and that could very possibly win the title.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote