View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:01 AM   #35
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Bottom line is talking and negotiating is all well and good, but these regimes and the terrorists they support are flat out "evil" and the ONLY THING they respect is power. This may be a simplification for some of you that analyze these things, but it is the truth (in my opinion). It is tiem the world community stand up to terrorism now or we will be dealing with this for many, many years.
So, lets go nuke them. Nuke Iran, nuke a few cities in Iraq known to harbor terrorists. Nuke some of those tribal areas around the Pakistani and Afghani border. Oh, and we will need to nuke Saudi Arabia as well. I agree, all these people know is power and fear and that is all they respect, so let's turn them into radioactive vapor and be done with it. I mean, that is what you want right? You want to "win". Well, that is the only way to "win" in this situation. There is no way to "win" a war against a disjointed, decentralized group of people willing to die. There never has been a way, and there never will be a way, except to nuke every member and everyone who MIGHT become a member at some point. There is no way to win, because there is not just one person to kill or one place to capture. You kill one and two more take his place. You get control of an area, then move to the next one and the people you had "control" of before are back out of control as soon as you are gone.
There is no way to win. None.