View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Honestly, I have been pretty unimpressed with the coaching this season as well. The play calling is medicre at best, the substitutions have been near wacko (Barea starting at the 2 guard, although this one at least had some success but still...and Green, Williams, Singleton all vanishing basically after getting early minutes), inability to get consistent play out of anyone not named Dirk/Terry, inbounds plays are still pretty weak, giving up leads like against the Sixers, poor team energy/effort....etc. etc. etc. I know this isn't ALL the coaches faults but has anyone really been impressed? The rebounding is nice but other than that...

I hope Fish or someone writes a more detailed article about what all our assistant coaches do.

A lot of this was going on before RC got here, nothing really changed as ide from minor personel.

I haven't been blown away by coaching, but it's hard to get a feel of the team. After half the season, the only thing I have learned is that we need to make a move. Dirk needs consistent help, a creator of the offensive arts!
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote