View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

How about not give their law breaking clients ways to take advantage of tax breaks? It might be legal, I guess - I don't know about that - but it sure is shady.

Giving tax advice to a prostitute on how to make the law abiding citizens pay more of the tax burden is pathetic. I'm certain that it goes on all the time, that the big players have their own advisers (aka not ACORN) keeping their business more profitable. But that doesn't make it right.

I understand you are carrying the ACORN flag and you have the blinders on, but can't you see through the smoke a bit that it's not a justified practice? ACORN certainly seems to think it was bad practice.