View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:36 PM   #109
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I did not know this but i honestly feel that position and he is hurting us bad. If he does not drive the ball he can become an Antoine Walker. Not rebounding or not much defense from him. If he doesn't score and go to the foul line, then he hurts us alot of times.

Avery needs to play to win and not play to favorites. Hassell might only score 4 or 5 points but he will give you some ast, some rebounds and alot of defense.

I thought last night was a prime night to play Hassell and for what we went and got him for. For a wreckless driving Gino. I am not taking anything away from Gino as he was great last night but we had no one that wanted to guard him. Is Hassell hurt?

Avery can't get comphy playing favs or that can cost his his job or career.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote