View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 12:47 AM   #4086
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Whoah...really? We need to find you a few links. It's fascinating.

I haven't read this in a while. But I seem to remember it being great. http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-1...dile-nowitzki/
I like this gem:

Quote:
But even professional sports psychologists agree that something is going on with Nowitzki. "It's one thing if in the flow of the game you miss a shot, but when you're standing on the free-throw line and you have time to think about what this shot means—if you make it, you win, and if you don't, you lose—if in a moment like that you miss, there's definitely cause for concern," says Paul Baard, a sports psychologist at Fordham University in New York.
Because of the implication for other people as well.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 08-10-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote