View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:17 AM   #113
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
If the summer passes and we get nothing done, then I'll be just as pissed as everyone else, but right now, other than the Spurs getting better, I just don't care. To me RJ is very "meh." Like I said, of the names that have been tossed around so far, RJ was pretty much at the bottom of that list for me.

If that were our lineup , I would be pissed. And indeed I will be pissed if Wright is our starting 2 next year.
Why would you be pissed? You can get a 2 guard in here for the mid-level. I don't have faith in the Mavs using their mid-level but the Spurs got Roger Mason for 2.4 million last season. I don't care who's our starting two guard. I don't even care if we don't even address it. But we need to come out of this off season with a slasher regardless if he plays the 2 or the 3 spot. And we sure as hell need a big man. Kaman when healthy is a potential all star in the West. Jefferson is a potential all star in the East. I'm not sure how anyone couldn't be pleased with a off season that would've landed us both. I don't see it getting much better than that this off season or even coming close.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote