View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #119
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I did not say the Mavs couldn't use him. I just don't think they could use him as much as some other players. Jefferson is basically the same player as Howard. And please don't use his 3 pt shooting as a selling point. His shot is very inconsistent.
Maybe I misunderstood you but you said that Jefferson wouldn't have been a fit here. Who's shot isn't inconsistent in the NBA? No one shoots over 50% from mid range or 3 point land lol. And I do agree that Jefferson isn't much of an upgrade over Josh however the Spurs didn't give up a Josh Howard to obtain Jefferson. They gave up Oberto. Not to mention Jefferson actually shows up in the 4th quarter. And let me say I have no problem with Josh. I just think his time here is done. If we could get another guy in here that's just as good as Josh I think that alone would be an upgrade. Not to mention Jefferson gets to the line 6.3 times a game compared to Dirk's 6.7 and to Josh's 4.2.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote