View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 01:20 AM   #54
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not really that upset. Denver is better than us.

Green with a good game. Grant and DJJ still better than expected.

We just have to start playing defense at some point.
I'm not upset either, I expected a loss. But I'm just wondering where the Mavs can go from here. Lively has been way ahead of schedule to this point, but we have to remember that he is still a rookie and is going to take a while before he's consistently a quality starting 5. And we still are a very, very bad rebounding team.

The team really needs a two-way PF who can rebound. Here's hoping that Omax can eventually be that guy, but that's probably a couple of years off if it ever happens at all.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote